Terms of Trade and Credit Policy
Collecting payment and issue of refunds:
- All payments are to be made electronically via PayPal or direct deposit to our nominated account.
- Accounts are payable 14 days after invoice has been issued, unless stipulated otherwise.
- Full refunds will only be given in accordance with the Cancellation Policy below, or if the advertisement has been rejected by Bubba West due to ill fit or poor quality. We will attempt to liaise with you prior to this to resolve any quality or content issues.
- Cancellation Policy: No charge within 24 hours of returning your signed booking order form. Thereafter: a) 15% of the cost, or b) 50% of the cost for a package deal or prime position (including covers and stipulated page numbers/positions), or c)100% of the cost if cancelled after providing advertisement copy, or within 10 business days of the advertisement copy due date. You agree to pay any relevant charge detailed in this cancellation policy, and you agree that these charges are genuine pre-estimates of actual loss that would be suffered by Bubba West Pty Ltd in the event of such a cancellation.
Terms and Conditions for Print Advertising
- There is a limited number of advertising spaces available, which are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. We will do our best to fit you in at the next available opportunity.
- Advertising rates and offers are correct at the time of printing.
- We will send you a booking order form, which must be signed and returned to us. Advertising bookings will only be processed after we have received a signed booking order form from you.
- All invoices are to be paid by direct deposit into our nominated PayPal or bank account, within 14 days of invoice being issued, or by the date stipulated on the invoice. All accounts are to be paid in Australian dollars.
- If you are providing your own artwork for advertising, please ensure that resolution is a minimum of 300 dpi, and that it is in CMYK jpg format.
- Bubba West reserves the right to reject your proposal for advertising if your brand is not a good fit for Bubba West or the material submitted is of poor quality. In the case of rejection, we will speak to you directly in an effort to offer you more time to prepare material. If this cannot be done, then any payments will be refunded.
- We will send you an electronic proof of your advertisement prior to placing it in the magazine, which is to be checked and approved by you before the due date stipulated. Approval or amendment requests are expected within 5 business days, unless otherwise instructed. Approval by the client shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- We reserve the right to repeat any advertisement copy you have supplied to us previously, if new material is not supplied by the due date.
- Once the advertisement has been approved by you, Bubba West does not take any responsibility for errors that should have been picked up by the client at time of proofing. Refunds will not be given for errors in approved ads.
- While we will use our best efforts to ensure colours are represented accurately in print, there may be natural and unavoidable colour variances depending on paper stock, ink and other similar factors. Bubba West will not be held liable for any damages as a result of this colour variance.
- In the unlikely event that the magazine does not go to print, clients will be informed and refunded accordingly.