Mini hot cakes with apple and cinnamon
Sevi Stolica, of Baby Bistro, has put together this fantastic hot cakes recipe for Bubba West readers! Serve savoury or as a sweet treat.
Author: Sevi Stolica
- 1½ cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 60g melted butter (cooled)
- 1 cup milk
- 1tsp lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Sift flour and baking powder into bowl.
- Add eggs, butter, milk, zest and chia seeds.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with Baby Bistro Apple Cinnamon Puree!
- Savoury option: omit the lemon zest and serve these savoury with Baby Bistro Veggie Lentils and a dollop of greek yogurt as a vegetarian meal.