Competition ends: Tuesday the 22nd September at 5pm
Small things can make such a difference to our confidence. Finding the right fitting bra for the stage that you are in, can make it more comfortable to exercise, reduce the risk of headaches from lack of support, and allow clothing to fit better. Thankfully there is now a store catering for women D cup and up, that does just that!
Brava Lingerie – Australia’s Premier store for D Cup and Up – want to make your boobs VERY VERY happy! They are offering the lucky winner of our competition a $150 voucher to use in store at Brava Highpoint, or at Brava’s Melbourne CBD or Prahran stores.
Inspired by a poll created the ‘Cut -New York‘, we are asking you to send us a drawing/painting/collage describing how you feel about your boobs. Artistic merit is appreciated, although those who draw only stick figures needn’t despair – it is the sentiment and the story BEHIND what you draw that we are interested in.
Using the form below, fill out your details. Upload a pic of a simple, original drawing of your boobs, and tell us in 1 sentence how you feel about them. Easy!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1: ENTRY AND CONDITIONS Only one entry per person during the promotional period will be accepted. The winners will be selected by a panel of Judges to be appointed by the Promoter. The judging will take place immediately after the Promotion ends and the winners will be contacted by email.
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant. Participants must be Victorian residents.
2: DEADLINE Entries must be received by 5pm on September 22nd, 2015. Entries received after this date will not be elligible.
3. PRIZES Vouchers not transferable or redeemable for cash. Bubba West will not be responsible or liable if, for any reason beyond their reasonable control, any element of any prize is not provided. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
4: JUDGING The winner will be chosen based on merit at the Bubba West office after close of entry on 22nd September, and the decision is final.
5: RESULT Prizewinner will be notified via email. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize and award another entrant.
6: RELEASE AND INDEMNITY To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify Bubba West against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the promotion, including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
7: NAME & ADDRESS OF PROMOTER Bubba West, PO Box 197 Seddon, VIC 3011
8: LATE ENTRIES The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction of any communications network
9. CANCELLATION The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of nature or any actually or anticipated breach of any applicable law of regulation, or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter
10. THIRD PARTIES The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. ENDORSEMENT This competition is in no way endorsed or supported by Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Bubba West.
12. Bubba West may share your entry with its social media followers for promotional purposes.
13. ACCEPTANCE Your entry into this competition shall be seen as your acceptance of these terms and conditions.