This is so easy to make and is a healthy snack for hungry little tummies. Serve it hot, cold or freeze it for a yummy treat. It is sugar-free, dairy-free and high in omega 3s. For infant food, omit the chia seeds.
Creamy Banana Chia Pudding
Author: The Low FODMAP Kitchen
- 1 banana roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup water
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Whisk together the chia seeds and water and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan, fry the banana in coconut oil until it is soft and smooth.
- Add the vanilla essence and the coconut cream. Allow to cook for another minute or so.
- Take off the heat and add the chia seeds.
- Place in the refrigerator to set or serve hot.